Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Post - the Third - More tools for the arsenal

Here are more tools to add to the list.

The new valve spring compressor just arrived via UPS today. I think that it might be easier to use than the previously pictured valve spring compressor. I'll let you know after I use it for the first time.



 Battery Load Tester
(just because a battery reads 12V, does not mean that it works well under load, this will help)

Valve Spring Compressor
(I just got it delivered today - looking forward to using it)

Cordless drill/driver 
(Dewalt 18V XRP)

Cordless impact driver
(Milwaukee M12 - 2450-22)

As an avid DIYer, the drill/driver and this impact driver come in handy for much more than small engine repair.


Flex-Hone
There are many different sizes available and they aren't cheap. I bought this one for a specific job - I hope that I get the chance to use this size again. 

Multi-meter
This is a must for any DIYer. I like the digital read out on this one. 
KEEP THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL THAT COMES WITH IT, YOU WILL PROBABLY NEED IT TO REMIND YOU HOW TO USE EACH FUNCTION!


No comments:

Post a Comment